منتديات مصنع سكر حلفا الجديدة
منتديات مصنع سكر حلفا الجديدة ترحب بالزوار من ابناء المنطقة وجميع الاحباب والمريدين داعين لمد جسور التعارف بين الجميع ودوام التواصل
منتديات مصنع سكر حلفا الجديدة ترحب بالزوار من ابناء المنطقة وجميع الاحباب والمريدين داعين لمد جسور التعارف بين الجميع ودوام التواصل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولمركز تحميل المصنع     مجموعة الفيس بوك

اهلا وسهلا بناس المصنع عزيزى العضو فى منتدى مصنع سكر حلفا الجديدة تفضل بالدخول الي المنتدي واذا ما مسجل معانا تكرم بالتسجيل والتمتع معنا ولقاء الاحبة والاخوان ومن فرّقتك عنهم طرق الحياةولو ما عارف كيف تسجل في المنتدي فقط إضغط زر ( تسجيل ) واتبع الخطوات ,واحدة واحدة,(الادارة بتفعل حسابك )

In The Name Of God

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
امين كمال سكوتة
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
امين كمال سكوتة

عدد المساهمات : 216
نقطة : 10039
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2011
العمر : 40
الموقع : facebook.com/sakouta

In The Name Of God  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: In The Name Of God    In The Name Of God  Emptyالثلاثاء 24 مايو 2011, 7:20 pm

We in Halfa Sugar forums have the pleasure to have you all around us ,, with all the differences between us ,, mind wise or age wise ,, we shall always get together and have a warm thoughts as we used to be in our little lovely town ,, we are here today trying to bring it all back to reality ,, bring back the old good days ,, the awesome feelings and the amazing moments we had together ,, all of us lay on a Treasure of sweet lovely memories ,, perhaps , we all should benefit from this huge gathering down here ,, we should all open up to each other and share every single thought with each other ,, for the young generation we have the perfect gaudiness and for the old generation we have a revolutionary young minds ,,, all together we can achieve something ,, sparks after sparks can make a huge fire .. all for one and one for all .

to be continued ,,,,,,,,

عدل سابقا من قبل امين كمال سكوتة في الثلاثاء 11 أكتوبر 2011, 1:42 pm عدل 3 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أدمن
أدمن

عدد المساهمات : 74
نقطة : 10599
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2010
العمر : 55
المزاج : دائما تحت خدمتكم

مُساهمةموضوع: just for english    In The Name Of God  Emptyالأربعاء 25 مايو 2011, 1:40 am

This corner has been made to those members who prefer expressing their thoughts & feelings in english  ,,,, so .. No Arabic please    ,,,,,, Smile
https://halfasugar.mam9.com
امين كمال سكوتة
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
امين كمال سكوتة

مُساهمةموضوع: Harsh Notice    In The Name Of God  Emptyالأربعاء 25 مايو 2011, 6:04 pm

I shall say it again a little bit more clear and louder ,, Comments by Arabic are strictly prohibited in this section , as this spot has been created just for English speakers specially those who find some difficulties in communicating in English and there came the entire idea ,,, so if you have no business in here plzzz stay out of it and the forums are pretty wide open for Arabic writers ,,, no offense my lovely friends Smile ,, it is just a matter of organizing stuff ,, so welcome all who are willing to share anything with us in this section just by English Smile
اسامه آل جبارة
عضو برونزي
عضو برونزي
اسامه آل جبارة

عدد المساهمات : 196
نقطة : 9982
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/03/2011
العمر : 54
الموقع : المملكة -طابا
المزاج : 114

مُساهمةموضوع: THE ACTION IS MORE LOUDER THAN SPEAK   In The Name Of God  Emptyالسبت 28 مايو 2011, 9:15 am

امين كمال سكوتة كتب:
I shall say it again a little bit more clear and louder ,, Comments by Arabic are strictly prohibited in this section , as this spot has been created just for English speakers specially those who find some difficulties in communicating in English and there came the entire idea ,,, so if you have no business in here plzzz stay out of it and the forums are pretty wide open for Arabic writers ,,, no offense my lovely friends Smile ,, it is just a matter of organizing stuff ,, so welcome all who are willing to share anything with us in this section just by English Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice to be there is a forum of more than one language and I think we're none of us speaks a language other than Arabic, and was intended for other better also worked for overcast interest of these ideas and feelings that carried us to translate for us also in Arabic
As well as to be distinctive in its section of the Forum on Vicia topics in the main page.
This is what I wanted to mention him without the intervention
BEST WISHES

And forward
أدمن
أدمن

عدد المساهمات : 74
نقطة : 10599
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2010
العمر : 55
المزاج : دائما تحت خدمتكم

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In The Name Of God    In The Name Of God  Emptyالإثنين 06 يونيو 2011, 12:53 pm

طيب نقولها بالعربي تانييييييييييي ,,, هذه الكورنر صنعت خصيصا لمحبي اللغة الانجليزية وللراغبين في الحفاظ علي لغتهم الانجليزية عن طريق الدردشة والكتابة مع اعضاء اخرين من المنتدي ,,يعني لا للنسخ واللصيق هنا ,, ولا للترجمة لانها السبب الرئيسئ في فشل نظامنا الانجليزي بالسودان وايضا لا للادعاء ,,, يعني يا اما حابي تتعلم وتدقش ,, ويا اما حابي تحافظ علي العندك ,, ويا اما عاوز تفيد وتستفيد ,,, وكلو بالانجليزي ,,, حاولت اوضح الكلام دة قبل كدة لكن ما نفع ,, وما جونا زوار ,, عشان كدا قلنا نوضح النقطة دي بالعربي عسي ولعل النور ينبلج ونصل لي مبتغانا ,,, ويا اسامة والله ما فهمت اي شي من كلامك الفوق دة ,, فعزرا يعني Laughing
https://halfasugar.mam9.com
اسامه آل جبارة
عضو برونزي
عضو برونزي
اسامه آل جبارة

عدد المساهمات : 196
نقطة : 9982
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/03/2011
العمر : 54
الموقع : المملكة -طابا
المزاج : 114

مُساهمةموضوع: FINALY IT IS BY ENGLISH   In The Name Of God  Emptyالإثنين 06 يونيو 2011, 3:22 pm

Greetings to all
Finally, this paragraph in English, as requested, but to understand what I mean to him will explain it later
HOW YOU DARE TO WRITE IN ARABIC IN THIS SECTION
عائد السيد
الادارة الفنية
الادارة الفنية
عائد السيد

عدد المساهمات : 1020
نقطة : 11006
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/02/2011
العمر : 49
الموقع : سكر حلفا
المزاج : inconsistency

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: In The Name Of God    In The Name Of God  Emptyالإثنين 06 يونيو 2011, 10:31 pm

thankx all/its so necessary to apply English on our daily traditions,,, therefor am quite interested to England sayings which have great meanings in our mother language such as
**soon learnt soon forgetten
**nothing ventured nothing gain
**burning the candle at booth ends
(working without rest)
**tie the knot
(get married)
**big girl's blouse
ineffective person
**eyes are bigger than your belly
you could not eat every things on plate
**every could have a silver lining
always something good in bad time
https://halfasugar.mam9.com/u73contact
امين كمال سكوتة
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
امين كمال سكوتة

مُساهمةموضوع: hahahahah   In The Name Of God  Emptyالثلاثاء 07 يونيو 2011, 4:18 pm

Dear Osama ,, i`v been asking others not to write in this section by arabic and of course i would not dare to write in Arabic if i was not forced to do that ,,, infact ,, only after writing that notice by Arabic we received a couple of participation ... so i did not break the rules In The Name Of God  Icon_smile so chill out and relax ,, we are doing it for the good of all of us ,,, what i meant by creating this corner , is to have a place where we can all share how much knowledge we have ,, to let others Benefit from us ,, and to Benefit from others ,, its easy to copy from other websites and post it here ,, but believe me guys this is not gonna be useful to any of us ,, it will be just a waste of time ,, so for you all who can read and understand what i`m talking about ,,, we need to hear you from inside ,,, share how much that you can share ,, no worries ,, we all still learning ,, when we say it once and to find somebody who can correct us then surely we will never fall in the same mistake next time ,,, just open up and speak up <<< as i said ,, there is no use of copying and pasting subjects here ,, it will not be considered and will not attract attention as well ,,,

lol!

In The Name Of God
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مصنع سكر حلفا الجديدة  :: المنتديات التعليمية :: اللغات-
انتقل الى: